It's my first time doing a blog so don't blame me if it sucks, oh well in fact I won't care xd.
So I've been here for two weeks already, I haven't done much since but eating (zpizza, double/triple whopper, sweet french fries,...) and driving my uncle's big car(even a BMW is ridiculously small nearby it...). So here I am,after watching gossip girl (this episode sucked badly....), posting my first message (which won't be the last I promise), listening to Jack Johnson's Brushfire Fairytales and watching a football game (GO REDSKINS!).
Ok back to the subject, friday (10/31) was Halloween, my first Halloween (no..there is no "alowine" in France, sorry)!
I didn't really participate, I didn't have a costume(well I already see some of you saying :"ou dant nid e déguisement" to what I'll answer : f*** you) but it was still fun seeing a lot of kids (and not so kid) disguised running door to door trying to scare their neighborhoods with the infamous "Trick or treat!". Talking of house, some of them were very well decorated for the occasion and a few were even creepy!
But after walking a few block, i'd noticed that a lot of house were "decorated" not with carved pumpkins lit by candles or white sheets hanged down trees to simulate ghosts but with small blue signs like these
Yeah, Halloween was the main event friday night, but the election is what's all about over here atm! Main subject at the news, some people's at the door asking or telling who to vote for (how disappointed they looked when I told them I cannot vote xD), small sticker on windshield/bumper's cars....
Obama or McCain.
Well from what I've seen at the news, it looks like everything will change tomorrow, in my opinion for the best. Well I've lied, like me you can choose whoever you want here.
I think I'm done for now....Damn!!! the game doesn't look good (Pittsburg's Steelers 16-6 Washington's Redskins) so I'm gonna support my team :) !!
Tchuss,
Rich
ps: yep, the water bottle makes a good decoration.
J'adore Richard!!!! on dirait que tu es completely bilingue!! waouh, un vrai ricain LOL
ReplyDeletej'aime bcp ta facon de raconter les choses! et ta chambre a l'air pas mal du tout!!
a plus
bisous
Valou
So good to read you...
ReplyDeletebravo pour ton blog, moi je trouve pas qu'il sucks :p
bon moi mon objectif fin de semaine : apprendre a dl ;) si j'ai le temps...
bisous
waaaaa j'avoue ton anglais est impressionant !
ReplyDeleteHey !
ReplyDeleteTu commences fort pour ton premier article. Rien que pour le titre tu mérites un cookie.
Yop poto ;) J'espère que tu t'éclate bien aux states. Tu me dis quand je peux passé te rendre visite lool ! Pas mal la baraque et la déco aussi lol. Bonne continuation ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL omg. Word verification : "ouchiet" avec le petit bonhomme sur la chaise roulante... Private joke ; ;
ReplyDeleteSinon bah jlaisse un com ici juste histoire d'augmenter ton nombre de carapotes!
J'ouvre maintenant ta fenetre msn pour t'informer de ce post.