Christmas HIGH FIVE
*edit: damn it I have a picture with Santa but it's all blur *crying*, I can't upload it anyway >.<*
Well I'm still in Philly for a couple of days, it's freezing outside. Anyway it's still a lovely day, you're maybe sitting with your family/friends next to a chimney fire or a heater(:/) so for all of you I wish a Merry Christmas! :)
Hope you've got nice gifts (I'm already drooling and can't wait to play with "Pwnass").
Oh and Happy New Year! Hop, three stones one hit because I'll be in NYC after tomorrow!!
Enjoy,
Rich
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you enjoyed your stay in the US! Come here for school next Fall of 2009!!! Anyways, Happy Holiday to you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah CLOCHARD ! ^^
ReplyDeleteenjoy your trip in nyc =)
have fun and careful ! so freezing outside !! ;p
i had a wonderful time for christmas ! the photos will be on FB this night
bisous ptit frere