Friday, December 26, 2008

Karaoke 21

It was last weekend, and because of a internet connection slow like s**t I couldn't post earlier, oh well:

So I went to Atlantic City,NJ on 12/19 with my second cousin and his friend :


Looks like a huge place for a "karaoke" huh :D
Too bad cameras were forbidden inside :/

Oh well I'd only been able to take this one :


Don't worry I regained my mon.."voice" back :)


Losers :

No-loser:

It was my first time going to a place like this and it was fun; gamb..."singing" all night maybe one day I'll end up like Bruel!


oh and THE reason I've come to Philly :

CHEESE STEAK!! It's so nasty but it's so good!! ;D

Have a happy holidays,
Rich

3 comments:

  1. just one word : CLOCHARD !!! :)

    hihi ^^

    bisous mon petit frere

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sale gross !!
    n'empeche je croquerai bien dedans ... xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all CLOHARDS!!! Stinky stinky.... No wonder I spell Richard and my friend's stinky onion arm pit smells, YUCKYYYY..... lol........

    ReplyDelete